IST’s Remote Video Depositions
As the pandemic procedures continue, all of us at IST want to assure you that the health and safety of our customers and employees is of the utmost importance. To help protect you, your family and all clients during a deposition, we want you to know you have the option to exercise social distancing while still keeping your practice going by utilizing video conferencing solutions offered as part of IST’s Court Reporting service. We encourage our customers to work with opposing counsel to discuss trial technology, determine quality standards and agree to share technology resources like IST’s video solutions. This could potentially reduce safety concerns and cost, as well as, allow our customers the ability to conduct depositions.
IST’s advanced technology applications enable seamless remote depositions for times when you, your team and all clients cannot physically attend a deposition. During a crisis such as this pandemic, IST makes depositions safe and convenient to continue, without any case interruptions.
Clients can conveniently schedule, confirm or change deposition specifications online, without even picking up a phone. Confirmation notifications are sent to everyone involved before each deposition, letting you confirm with a single click.
IST’s Remote Video Depositions include:
- All-inclusive, secure, web-based system that works on PC and Mac.
- Everyone involved in the deposition can avoid unnecessary travel time and expenses by participating via their webcam-equipped laptop or computer with an Internet connection.
- High quality video experienced legal videographers.
- Interactive video streaming that lets you remotely follow, annotate, search and export information from a court reporter’s transcript in real time.
- Fully integrated audioconferencing using built-in VoIP.
- Secure, non-discoverable chat tool that allows legal teams to communicate internally with group members or conduct private conversations.
- Centralized digital exhibit repository to store and manage exhibit files allowing you to save on printing and shipping costs associated with paper exhibits and files.