Implementation of IST DocStor Records is an excellent strategy for organizations needing a better way to track their physical records and boxes. The functionality that an automated records management system provides presents an immediate return on investment and evolves into greater information governance compliance.
- Adoption of DocStor Records provides the first step towards knowledge management for all practice groups, record types, various locations and storage areas including on-site and off-site.
- Capturing physical records through mergers, acquisitions, lateral hires and corporate buy-outs supports the integration of a records inventory and smooth operation for greater organization and information management.
- DocStor Records utilizes the ability to automate, monitor, and execute risk management policies, procedures, and protocols to ensure greater adoption and compliance.
- Process improvements and streamlining a complex work flow with multiple touch points can be redesigned with a better understanding of the information life cycle and often with cost reduction benefits.
- Organizations ready to move to the next level with their information management practices can use DocStor Records as a tool to drive a successful Change Management Plan.
To Learn How IST DocStor Records Can Improve Your Physical Records Management, Contact: