The Copy Track system truly helps keeps our sites organized and ready for success. Gabriel Ocasio from our site Springfield Public Schools, uses it daily. “It is one of the programs that we use most and it’s an important part of our operations.” The Copy Track helps to save Gabriel’s time since the information and details of the copy request are in one location, as opposed to email orders or hardcopy requests where specific details might be overlooked, causing them to put the order on hold to ask more questions that are required. It automatically queues the order due times, helping to have better control of the jobs and helps plan their work day accordingly. It helps sites work more efficiently and have better communication with all clients.
As site manager, Gabriel says he finds it makes it easier to accurately bill their clients and track past orders at the end of the day. It is very user friendly and the clients enjoy being able to track their orders themselves. It is a very straightforward and easy to use and all associates, old and new learned the technology quickly and are comfortable utilizing it on a daily basis.
“It has helped our site to work more efficiently and have better communication with our clients. As Site Manager I find it makes it easier to accurately bill our clients and track past orders during Close Out.”
Springfield Public Schools, Springfield, MA
IST Copy Track System is a proprietary, custom, Web-based application used to submit jobs to the copy center by attaching a file from the client pc or network drive. IST Copy Track allows you to attach multiple files and send them to the copy center. It allows you to specify all of the copy job parameters including where to deliver the project.
- Interfaces with IST Copy Track (Automatically Creates a Job When Received)
- Web Based application that allows end users to submit copy jobs electronically
- IST – Copy icon on end – user’s desktop
- Allows large jobs to be sent electronically
- Does not go through the email system
- Allows larger files than email system limits normally allow
- Lets user completely specify how they want the job done and when
- Captures total project volumes (color and black/white) by end-users or departments
- Allows end-users to track their projects status via web based dashboard