Regardless of your title, or where you sit in an organization, or what industry you are in, or how long you’ve been in your position, attending a professional conference is a game-changer for those who are looking to grow their careers and strengthen their organization’s view within the industry.
- Enhanced knowledge and skills. You’ll have access to exhibitors, vendors, and educational sessions facilitated by thought-leaders
- Industry-leading speakers and facilitators sharing their expertise.
- One-of-a-kind networking opportunities with your peers from across the country and around the world.
- Cutting-edge educational sessions vetted by peers and delivered by expert.
- Mentoring opportunities to help less-seasoned professionals learn informally and “just-in-time” from those who’ve been through the trenches. It makes simple sense to have your less-experienced people avoid the workplace mistakes that others have made.
- Access to chapters and regions. Professional members often times are eligible to join their local and regional chapters, where they’ll enjoy even more networking opportunities and have access to professional development opportunities.